At the Food Ingredients Europe 2019, the Brenntag Food & Nutrition team will showcase its newest range of formulations tailored for the challenges of the Food & Beverage markets. At the booth, the team will present demo sets and innovative food concepts for nutritional enrichment, vegetarian and vegan as well as safer and tastier formulas. In a show kitchen, Brenntag’s Food Experts will be presenting state-of-the-art formulations developed in the own Food Application & Development Centers.
The challenges in the world of Food & Beverages are as varied as the tastes and preferences of consumers. And they are ever evolving. The experts of Brenntag Food & Nutrition know the challenges very well and how to react to it – with tailormade formulations and new recipes that support the industries in developing opportunities for more diverse product offerings and formulation flexibility.
“At Brenntag Food & Nutrition we understand the importance of science and innovation and share a passion for learning and knowledge exchange. We are looking forward to FI Europe as the event offers a major platform to discuss the newest approaches with the various experts. We are going to show the delegates our new applications and solutions for the vegan, bakery, ice cream, and beverage sectors”, discloses Frank Haven, Vice President Brenntag Food & Nutrition EMEA.
The Brenntag Food & Nutrition presentation at FI Europe will include:
- A vegan Cold Cut based on vegetable proteins: This new meatless recipe is a full pack of protein, delightful at every bite.
- A refreshing Cremino Prosecco Spritz: Taste a real Italian Cremino with high fiber and low-fat content.
- New Collagen Shots with Aloe Vera, Green Coffee and Yerba Mate extracts: “Beauty from within” - with a well-balanced profile
- A soy based vegan French Rillettes: Taste the traditional delicacy – now available for vegan consumers, meat free and delicious.
- A protein enriched Bun: This innovative recipe is based on balanced and high vegetable protein content.
- Vitamin and mineral fortified Biscuits. Get you vitamin and minerals as a tasty treat.
Visitors are welcome to ''Sense the Difference'' by tasting one of Brenntag’s new concepts.
FI Europe takes place in Paris, France, December 3-5, 2019. Meet the Brenntag Food & Nutrition team in Hall 6 at booth E 71.