Offering a Variety of Antioxidant & Preservative Ingredients
- Featured antimicrobials
- Acetates: Sodium Acetate, Sodium Diacetate
- Benzoates: Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid
- Natural Preservatives: Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Chitosan, Raisin/Prune Juice Concentrates
- Nitrites: Sodium and Potassium Nitrite
- Other Acidulants: Acetic/Glacial, Malic, Citric, Fumaric, Phosphoric, Lactic, Succinic and Tartaric Acids, GDL
- Parabens: Methyl and Propyl Parabens
- Propionates: Propionic Acid, Sodium and Calcium Propionates
- Sorbates: Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid
- Sulfites: Sulfur Dioxide (gas), Bisulfites and Metabisulfites
- Sweeteners: Fructose, Sucrose, Dextrose, Invert Sugar, Honey
- Featured antioxidants
- Ascorbate: Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate, Calcium Ascorbate
- Erythorbate: Erythorbic Acid, Sodium Erythorbate
- Tocopherols: Mixed Tocopherols, alpha-Tocopherol
- Rosemary Extract: Rosemary Extract 10%
- Propyl Gallate
- EDTA: Calcium and DiSodium EDTA
Get in contact about antioxidants and preservatives
Don't hesitate to message us for any more information about the uses of antioxidants and preservatives in your products — we’re more than happy to answer your questions.
Complete the short form and a Brenntag representative will contact you shortly.
This document should be used as a reference only. Ultimate decisions are the sole responsibility of the customer. While the information set forth above has been prepared based on information believed to be reliable, any recommendations or advice given by Brenntag, its employees or agents in connection with the sale or use of products are provided as a courtesy only and without any liability. All warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information provided, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, are expressly disclaimed and all responsibility for use of or reliance on such information rests solely with the customer. Please contact your local Brenntag representative for additional information and product availability.